Vera Wang, fashion designer, chats with Vanessa Friedman about how her private office is her “haven-slash-disco-slash-mental hospital” from the pressure and demands of building her brand.
Produced by: Shayla Harris and Vanessa Friedman
Read the story here:
Subscribe to the Times Video newsletter for free and get a handpicked selection of the best videos from The New York Times every week:
Subscribe on YouTube:
Watch more videos at:
Want more from The New York Times?
Whether it’s reporting on conflicts abroad and political divisions at home, or covering the latest style trends and scientific developments, New York Times video journalists provide a revealing and unforgettable view of the world. It’s all the news that’s fit to watch. On YouTube.
Vera Wang Interview | In the Studio | The New York Times
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Thử Thách Mua Đồ Với 900k vs Phí Phương Anh / Shopping Challenge Under 900k | SEEN #6
- BAYERN MUNICH vs INTER | REAL AUDIO HIGHLIGHTS | 2010 UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL | TIMELESS ⚫🔵🏆🏆🏆
- Chi Pu | SHH! CHỈ TA BIẾT THÔI (Chị Chị Em Em OST) – Official MV (치푸)
- EM BỎ HÚT THUỐC CHƯA – Bích Phương x traitimtrongvang ( VBK Remix ) Nhớ Đeo Tai Nghe
- Vì sao Jungkook bị 'lên án' quá nhiều? Do quá nổi tiếng hay vì fandom 'nhiều lời'?