For today’s unboxing review we bring you the new 2017 Bentley Flying Spur V8 S. Now, we previously did an unboxing review of the Flying Spur with the bigger and more powerful (not to mention heavier) W12 engine, but the V8 S is new for this year, so we figured everyone would be interested in this one as well. Power comes from a 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 with 521 hp and 502 lb-ft of torque, with power going to all four wheels through an 8-speed automatic. Fortunately, this AWD system has a 40/60 percent power bias to the front/rear wheels, thus making it even more fun to drive.
Compared to the mighty W12 Flying Spur, which has 616 hp and 590 lb-ft of twist, the V8 S weighs around 1,200 lbs lighter, thus making it somewhat more fuel efficient (it’s still a heavy Bentley, after all). And because of this weight loss and still insane power output, we’ve concluded the V8 S is the so-called sweet spot in the Flying Spur lineup, perfectly planted between the “base” Flying Spur V8 and the all mighty W12 and W12 S. Enjoy the review!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 2020 new Honda Sundiro CBF190TR (China) first photos & details
- Xe bán trái cây độc lạ của anh Hoàng Văn Hiển
- Báo giá Ford Everest | Giảm giá hàng trăm triệu cạnh tranh Toyota Fortuner
- 800 triệu mua xe gì? Hyundai Elantra Sport 2020: Rất gì và này nọ! | Xế Cưng
- 2018 Porsche Macan GTS – SUV That Handles Better Than Most Cars