Have you ever wondered what svchost.exe is and why it is running on your Windows computer? If you open Task Manager and look at the Processes tab, you may notice there is more than one svchost.exe running on your Windows PC, and you can’t just stop it by killing it within Task Manager.
So, what is it and why is it running on your computer?
According to Microsoft, svchost.exe is a generic host process name for services, which run from dynamic-link libraries. Microsoft has moved all functions of Windows services into dynamic-link library files (the .dll file). However, you can’t execute a .dll file directly from Windows. It must be loaded from an executable (.exe) application. That’s the reason why svchost.exe was born.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 2020 new Honda Sundiro CBF190TR (China) first photos & details
- Xe bán trái cây độc lạ của anh Hoàng Văn Hiển
- Báo giá Ford Everest | Giảm giá hàng trăm triệu cạnh tranh Toyota Fortuner
- 800 triệu mua xe gì? Hyundai Elantra Sport 2020: Rất gì và này nọ! | Xế Cưng
- 2018 Porsche Macan GTS – SUV That Handles Better Than Most Cars