*** Specifications ***
Total length: 98 cm (38.5”)
Blade length: 79 cm (31.375″)
Point of balance: 10.8 cm (4.25″)
Weight: 1.15 kg (2 lbs 8.4 oz)
Material: 6150 carbon steel
Construction: Hot peened hilt assembly
Origin: Scotland, 13th century
*** Pros / Cons ***
+ Excellent steel, very tough and shock resistant, with outstanding flexibility
+ Amazing handling characteristics, very nimble, like the originals
+ Flawless finish, crisp lines
+ Solid and authentic hilt construction
– High price
– Could be just a little sharper
*** Verdict ***
Well, what can I say… currently this is the best sword in my collection. Highest material quality, superior fit and finish, and amazingly lively in the hand. Sorry if this comes across as a little biased, it’s just how I feel about this sword.
I did some pretty hard tests with it, especially some of the thrusts into 20% balistic gel with dry bamboo stick inside put a lot of stress on the blade. And the soaked newspaper rolls with a couple of layers of plastic wrap are fairly challenging to cut. It handled everything perfectly.
I can only say, if you’re looking for a historically accurate reproduction of a Medieval sword and can afford the price, go for it. It’s worth every cent.
Want to help fund future videos?
My Facebook page:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Ark Survival Evolved base building | Epic Boat Build | PS4
- TOP 10 MOST USEFUL ARK MODS THAT MAKE THE GAME EASIER!
- ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED MOBILE – Wooden House – Gameplay Part 8 (iOS Android)
- ARK: Survival Evolved Online #2 – Giết Khủng Long Ăn Mừng | Linh Ngáo
- Ark: Survival Evolved – ACA Mod Part 10 – Alpha Wyvern , Primal Wyvern Evolution ! (Modded Ark)