Hey, guys. What is gooood?
It is my third day in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and before I go to Bitexco Tower to see the view of the city in the 2nd tallest building in Vietnam, I’ve decided to visit the Fine Arts Museum of Ho Chi Minh City.
This place is very popular for locals and tourist to visit because for only VND 30,000, you will get to enjoy 3 buildings of artwork! Downside of this museum is…. there is no elevator and you have to go through stairs. LOL.
Nevertheless, this place is one of the must visit places in Ho Chi Minh City that I can recommend.
Please like and subscribe on my channel for more upcoming contents.
#HoChiMinhCity #Saigon #Vietnam #FineArtsMuseum #MuseumOfFineArts #ArtGallery #VietnamVlog #SaigonVlog #HoChiMinhCityVlog #TravelVlog #TravelGuide #VietnamTravel #HoChiMinhCityTravel #SaigonTravel #SoloTravel #FemaleTraveller #Traveller #FilipinoTraveller #OFW #Philippines
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://haitivolunteer.org/giai-tri/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 15 Delicious Asian-Inspired Recipes • Tasty
- Xem Trực Tiếp Asiad 2018 Và Các Kênh Truyền Hình
- [Episode 1] Nguoi Duong Thoi 2006 – Vu Minh Tho | Asia Top Travel
- Can A GTX 1080Ti Maintain 60FPS In Ark Survival Evolved With The High Preset At 1080P ?
- Ark Survival Evolved base building | Epic Boat Build | PS4