This video explains how to account for exchanges of nonmonetary assets (such as one company swapping trucks with another company). The general rule is to record the asset received at its fair market value and book any gain or loss, unless one of three exceptions applies. The example presented in this video shows the accounting treatment for both firms in the situation where fair market value is used and a gain is recorded.
Edspira is your source for business and financial education. To view the entire video library for free, visit
To like us on Facebook, visit
Edspira is the creation of Michael McLaughlin, who went from teenage homelessness to a PhD. The goal of Michael’s life is to increase access to education so all people can achieve their dreams. To learn more about Michael’s story, visit
To follow Michael on Facebook, visit
To follow Michael on Twitter, visit
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Nguy hiểm khi mua bán đất Tân Uyên Bình Dương bằng hợp đồng góp vốn
- Tỳ Hưu – Vật phẩm phong thủy mang lại sự giàu có cho gia chủ
- Muốn ở gần công viên Yên Hòa, chọn dự án chung cư quận Cầu Giấy nào?
- Học Excel: 5.2.1. Sử dụng dấu ngắt trang (Page Break)
- VẼ HOA VĂN CẮT CNC – THIẾT KẾ KHUNG LAN CAN CNC ĐÚNG KÍCH THƯỚC CẦN TỪ MẪU HOA VĂN AUTOCAD CÓ SẴN