ARK is a beautiful game. Not so much with the graphics turned down though. This video showcases the graphical differences in a comparison between the minmum and the maximum. The difference isn’t always huge, but most of the time, it’s pretty significant. Don’t let me tell you what to think though, watch the comparison and tell me what you think yourself!
Motherboard: GA-Z97X-SOC Force
PSU: Fractal Design Edison M 750W
Processor: Intel Core i5 4690K 3.5 GHz (Overclocked to 4.3)
Graphics Card: MSI Radeon R9 390 8G
RAM: Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 CL9 1600Mhz Ballistix Sport
SSD: Samsung 850-Series EVO 250GB
HDD: WD Blue 1TB 7200rpm, WD Green 500GB 5400rpm (And two external: 1tb(5″), 250gb (2.5″))
Cooling: Corsair Hydro H100i GTX with Arctic Cooling MX-4
Main song: Ark theme song (main menu music)
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 15 Delicious Asian-Inspired Recipes • Tasty
- Xem Trực Tiếp Asiad 2018 Và Các Kênh Truyền Hình
- [Episode 1] Nguoi Duong Thoi 2006 – Vu Minh Tho | Asia Top Travel
- Can A GTX 1080Ti Maintain 60FPS In Ark Survival Evolved With The High Preset At 1080P ?
- Ark Survival Evolved base building | Epic Boat Build | PS4