600 years. 180 spectacular treasures. A once-in-a-generation exhibition.
Be inspired by a time of political, cultural and artistic majesty as history lifts off the page in our enthralling new exhibition, Anglo-Saxon Kingdoms: Art, Word, War.
With 180 rarely seen objects – from Beowulf to the recently discovered Staffordshire Hoard – this is a unique chance to hear the people of Anglo-Saxon kingdoms tell their own story, in their own words.
Explore the beginnings of the English language and English literature. Read some of the earliest-surviving words inscribed in English on objects large and small. Come face-to-face with manuscripts of Old English poetry and prose and the first letter written in English.
Wonder at the wit and wisdom in the Anglo-Saxon kingdoms.
Book your tickets now
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 15 Delicious Asian-Inspired Recipes • Tasty
- Xem Trực Tiếp Asiad 2018 Và Các Kênh Truyền Hình
- [Episode 1] Nguoi Duong Thoi 2006 – Vu Minh Tho | Asia Top Travel
- Can A GTX 1080Ti Maintain 60FPS In Ark Survival Evolved With The High Preset At 1080P ?
- Ark Survival Evolved base building | Epic Boat Build | PS4